- Poloha: Crafers , South Australia
- Kód produktu: K300136001
By becoming a member of Cleland Wildlife Park you can have unlimited access to the park all year round, as well as a number of other benefits including on-site discounts, a member newsletter and special one-off offers.
By joining our family, you are helping to conserve some of South Australia's most iconic animals. Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you throughout the year.When choosing a time and date, please choose the date of your first visit. This date will be when your membership will start and we will issue you a card when you arrive.
- UNLIMTED ENTRY for twelve months
- A free bag of animal food with every visit
- Two-for-one hot drink voucher with every visit
- 10% discount on any gift shop products
Cleland Membership - conditions of use
- Please note that membership card will be issued at Cleland Wildlife Park upon presentation of purchase. Photo identification must be shown. This must be redeemed within 3 months of purchase date.
- Membership is not transferable and may only be used by the person/s named on the card. Proof of identity upon entry to the park is required.
- Two-for-one hot drink offer is limited to one voucher per day per card.
- Complimentary animal food is limited to one bag per visit per card.
- Membership can be used to gain a 10% discount on any gift shop products. Membership card must be shown to gain discount.
- Does not include guided tours, wild shows or education programs.
- Membership can be used to gain a discount on public night walks.
- Membership may be used on any day of the week including public holidays.
- Family is limited to two adults and two children – this represents the two adult names on the membership and any two children. Any additional children to be charged at 50% off the child membership rate, and must be purchased at the same time as the family membership.
- Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Concession Cards accepted:
Seniors Card, SA State Concession Card, Health Care Card, full-time Australian secondary or tertiary student card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Benefit Card, Pensioner Concession Card
Family consists of 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children.
Children are aged 4 – 15 years inclusive, and children 3 years and under may enter free of charge.
Any additional children to a maximum of 5 to be charged at 50% off child rate, and must be purchased at the same time as the family membership.