Breakfast with the Birds
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Crafers, SA
- Product code: A200136111
There will be plenty of time to ask questions and take photos of birds in the Woodland, Forest and Swamp aviaries. You will gain an insight into the daily duties of our bird keeper and learn interesting facts about different bird personalities, bird history and breeding programs. Learn about our local environment and the importance of habitat protection, not only for birds, but also for other native fauna and flora.
- Entry into the park for the day.
- Exclusive access to the park before opening hours, spending quality one-on-one time with our knowledgeable bird keeper.
- The chance to feed various species of birds in the park.
- Opportunity to take photographs, undisturbed by other visitors, and while birds are at their most relaxed.
- The best possible opportunity to hear and see critically endangered bird species, and learn how Cleland Wildlife Park is actively involved with the conservation of these precious and declining species.
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast in our Barking Gecko Café, either close to the fireplace or outside in the morning sun, with the wild lorikeets. Guests can also choose to have their breakfast packed into a picnic hamper, to enjoy within the park.
- Croissants lightly toasted with smoked leg ham and cheese, and tomato and cheese.
- Seasonal fruit platter.
- Selection of local cakes.
- Coffee/tea (picnic: guests have the option of a take-away hot drink or will be presented with a hot drink voucher per person), fruit juice and water.
Availability: Daily during daylight savings months
Time: 8.00am to 9:30am – breakfast served at 9:30am
Number: Minimum 2 and maximum 10 participants
Cost: $101.00 per person (includes entry to the park and breakfast)
Note: price increases to $103.50 from 1st July, 2023
Available as a gift voucher.