Mini Beasts of Cleland
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Crafers, South Australia
- Product code: Q200136001
This tour gives visitors the opportunity to see, touch and learn about the invertebrates here at Cleland Wildlife Park. Included is a visit to the Ocean to Outback Centre with the Invertebrate Coordinator.
- Explore the world of invertebrates in the Ocean to Outback Centre with your very own Invertebrate expert.
- Learn fun and crazy facts about the insect world.
- Be brave and step outside of your comfort zone – our Invertebrate expert will ensure you feel safe at all times.
- Have an up-close and personal experience with stick insects, hermit crabs, scorpions, beetles, and other creepy crawlies.
- Visit the Butterfly Enclosure during the butterfly season (summer months).
- Learn about both live and preserved invertebrates, and see fascinating specimens under the microscope.
- A great opportunity for budding nature photographers.
Availability: Saturdays (Tuesday to Saturday during SA School Holidays)
Time: 1.30pm - 2.00pm
Number: Maximum of 4 per group
Age: 13 years + and must be accompanied by an adult
Duration: 30 minutes
Available as a gift voucher