Cleland Wildlife Park - Breakfast with the Birds
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Crafers, South Australia
- Product code: Cleland Wildlife Park - Breakfast with the Birds - 136 000 114 6333
There will be plenty of time to ask questions and take photos of birds in the Woodland, Forest and Swamp aviaries. You will gain an insight into the daily duties of our bird keeper and learn interesting facts about different bird personalities, bird history and breeding programs. Learn about our local environment and the importance of habitat protection, not only for birds, but also for other native fauna and flora.
- Entry into the park for the day.
- Exclusive access to the park before opening hours, spending quality one-on-one time with our knowledgeable bird keeper.
- The chance to feed various species of birds in the park.
- Opportunity to take photographs, undisturbed by other visitors, and while birds are at their most relaxed.
- The best possible opportunity to hear and see critically endangered bird species, and learn how Cleland Wildlife Park is actively involved with the conservation of these precious and declining species.
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast in our Barking Gecko Café, either close to the fireplace or outside in the morning sun, with the wild lorikeets. Guests can also choose to have their breakfast packed into a picnic hamper, to enjoy within the park.
- Croissants lightly toasted with smoked leg ham and cheese, and tomato and cheese.
- Seasonal fruit platter.
- Selection of local cakes.
- Coffee/tea (picnic: guests have the option of a take-away hot drink or will be presented with a hot drink voucher per person), fruit juice and water.
Availability: Daily during daylight savings months
Time: 8.00am to 9:30am – breakfast served at 9:30am
Number: Minimum 2 and maximum 10 participants
Cost: $99.00 per person (includes entry to the park and breakfast)
- This voucher is valid for the 2021/2022 season only. The expiry date is the 30 April 2022.
- Bookings are essential.
- Minimum number of guests is 2.
- If you would like to make a private booking or group booking for more than 10 guests, please contact our friendly team on 8339 2444.
- Cancellations made 5 days’ prior to booking will receive a full refund. Cancellations made by a customer require a minimum of 5 days’ notice.
- Cancellations shorter than this period will not be refunded. If a refund is authorised, it will be made within 28 days of booking date.
- Cancellations made by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather, or other conditions, outside of the park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be invited to reschedule, or be refunded in full. If a Total Fire Ban day is declared, management reserves the right to cancel the tour. We will endeavour to reschedule and ensure you still maintain your booking. In the event you cannot attend the re-scheduled tour, a full refund will be granted. Management reserve the right to cancel tours, for safety reasons, at any time.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your tour.
- If you are late, your tour will still commence and conclude at the designated times.
- Participants must follow all instructions given by keeper staff, for safety reasons.
- Cleland Wildlife Park does not take responsibility for any injuries sustained.
- Please advise staff when making a booking if you require wheelchair access.
- All participants must adhere to current government COVID requirements.