JUNIOR CONSERVATION CLUB - Membership
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Crafers, South Australia
- Product code: A1001360011
JUNIOR CONSERVATION CLUB
Become a Junior Conservation Club member and be a part of our mission to admire, discover and preserve our environment. By becoming a member of the Cleland Wildlife Park Junior Conservation Club, participants will join our emailing list to receive a monthly challenge and field journal, to guide them out to explore nature in their local community. Participants will also receive discount to the JCC monthly activity-based sessions, which are held once a month between March and November.
The first step to protecting and preserving our natural world is by becoming aware, and joining the Junior Conservation Club is a great place to start.
Membership Details and Requirements:
Age: 8 – 14 years
Cost: $20 (expiry is 31st December 2022)
· JCC Monthly Journal - Inside is a new monthly challenge for you to try! It’s also a place you can write down your own observations in your own backyard or own nature walks – just as a scientist would! (Sent monthly via email).
· Subscription to our monthly 'Gumnut Gazette' – Cleland Wildlife Park’s very own kids publication. The gazette is aimed at young people, and covers topics around wildlife and our environment, as well as including fun activities and engaging articles to share about the wonderful world around them. (Sent monthly via email).
· Certificate of Appreciation' - A thank you for making the commitment to protect and care for our world, and congratulate you on becoming a Junior Conservation Club member. (This will be emailed, and a new one will be sent out each time you renew your membership).
· The opportunity to attend monthly meetings – Sessions held at Cleland Wildlife Park that are hands-on and provide opportunities to explore particular flora and fauna related activities. (Sessions are held the last Sunday of every month. By becoming a member you will receive discounts to monthly sessions – available March to November) .
· Your Junior Conservation Club membership monthly emails will contain the ‘Gumnut Gazette’, ‘Field Journal Monthly Challenges’ and club updates, which will be sent out by our Program Coordinator.
· For information about our monthly sessions, please click on this link:
Book your membership now!