First Nations Sharing of Stories and Songlines CULTURAL GUIDED EXPERIENCE
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Crafers, South Australia
- Product code: 1360003366396
- Welcome to Country
- Smoking Ceremony
- Engage and learn directly with First Nations people
- Walk on country with First Nations people as they share their culture, providing insight into the traditional life and Songlines of the First Nations people, and their connection to land and wildlife
Availability: School Holidays Only – 11.00am & 1.00pm
Tuesday 28th September, 2021
Tuesday 5th October, 2021
Thursday 30th September, 2021
Thursday 7th October, 2021
Duration: 1 hour – but make a day of it and spend the day at Cleland Wildlife Park
Age Suitability: All ages
Spots are limited.
Bookings can be made upon arrival, however we recommend booking online prior to your visit to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
- Booking Conditions:
- Entry to Cleland Wildlife Park is not included. Valid entry is compulsory and may consist of a day pass or Cleland Wildlife Park Membership.
- Maximum number of guests is 20.
- Open to all ages. All participants must purchase a ticket (children 3 and under are free). Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Bookings close on the day of the experience, or until sold out.
- Please allow enough time for you to arrive at the park, and make your way to the ticket office. If you are late, your experience will still commence and conclude at the designated time. No refunds will be given.
- Cancellations made 5 days’ prior to booking will receive a full refund. Cancellations shorter than this period will not be refunded. If a refund is authorised, it will be made within 28 days of booking date.
- Cancellations made by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather or other conditions outside of the park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be issued with a full refund. Management reserve the right to cancel tours for safety reasons, at any time.
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- Cleland Wildlife Park does not take responsibility for any injuries sustained.
- All participants must adhere to current Government COVID requirements.
Photo by Josh Geelen
Red Centre “Ochre Trails – Sharing First Nations Songlines & Stories”.